Piw yw eseli an Kescowethyans?
Who is on the Partnership?
Members of the Penwith Landscape Partnership Board are:
- Bolitho Estates
- Cornwall Ancient Sites Protection Network (CASPN)
- Cornwall Archaeological Society
- Cornwall AONB
- Cornwall Councillors representing four Penwith wards
- Cornwall Wildlife Trust
- Farm Cornwall
- Farming representatives
- National Trust
- Penwith Access and Rights of Way (PAROW)
- Penwith Community Development Trust
- Save Penwith Moors
- Spider Eye animation
- St Aubyn Estates
- Towednack Parish Council
- Zennor Parish Council
The lead partner is the Cornwall Wildlife Trust. The Board is chaired by Cllr Jim McKenna and its Patron is Colonel Edward Bolitho OBE, Lord- Lieutenant of Cornwall. Please click on the names of our partners above to find our more about them and their work.